Sat, Oct 15|
Magnolia Arts Festival 2022
Magnolia Fine Arts Festival is the celebration of the arts. Whether it’s traditional, digital, jewelry, wood, dance, word, song, or any other artistic expression, artists are invited to apply for this juried art festival.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2022, 10:00 AM – Oct 16, 2022, 6:00 PM
Drake Field, 155 Willowbend Rd, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
About the event
Magnolia Fine Arts Festival is the celebration of the arts. Whether it’s traditional, digital, jewelry, wood, dance, word, song, or any other artistic expression, artists are invited to apply for this juried art festival. It will take place on Drake Field for two days of cultured fun. Magnolia is a family-friendly festival that educates and shares artwork with the community while benefiting Fayette school’s art programs.
Every year, a portion of our proceeds from the Magnolia Arts Festival goes to local art teachers. These grants help pay for much needed art supplies.in the classroom.
Sponsored by the Fine Arts and Crafts Entrepreneurs (FAACE), the Magnolia Fine Arts Festival is held in Peachtree City, Georgia. The city is a golf cart community with over a 90-mile network of golf-cart paths winding through greenbelts and around lakes, creating a magnificent location for a fine art festival. Magnolia 2021 Information 2021 Artist List & Friends of the Arts
Throughout the festival, there will be entertainment and events. Mark your calendars to be one of the many to experience firsthand the Magnolia Magic.
ELIGIBILITY AND POLICIES:
1. Be an artist of 18 years or older with original work. Original works must be handmade by the artist; mass-produced art is ineligible. No buy/sell permitted.
2. Collaborative art: Artists must submit separate applications unless applying as a team. If accepted, the team may only exhibit the collaborative work they were accepted for as a team.
3. Works made with commercial kits or prefabricated pieces will not be accepted.
4. Jewelers must be the designers and hands-on makers of their work. Purchased facet gems may be used. Assembled, prefabricated jewelry is not allowed. A few purchased beads may be used for accent, but the major components of each piece must be formed and created by the artist. A thorough statement describing techniques and materials is recommended.
5. Exhibited photographs must be from original negatives or digital images processed by the artist.
6. Be present with work for the duration of the show. Artists may not break down displays or leave prior to closing time on any day of the Festival; artists will not be allowed to return the following day or to any future FAACE shows unless proof of an emergency is provided.
7. This is a family-oriented show. The Festival Committee reserves the right to ask the artist to remove questionable work including erotic or macabre art. 8. The festival dates are rain or shine.
9. No “Discount” or “Sale” signage permitted.
10. Vehicles cannot be part of the booth display.
11. We would like to use “Images of Exhibiting Artists’ Work” on advertising, and promotional materials for this or future Magnolia Festivals. Please inform staff if you prefer your images not to be used.
12. All sales will be handled by the exhibitor. Fayette County sales tax (7%) should be collected by the exhibitor. Sales tax forms will be included in the exhibitor packets at check-in.
13. The festival committee reserves the right to refuse the exhibition of work not consistent with submitted images and/or these guidelines. The interpretation of the festival rules is solely the discretion of the Magnolia Art Festival committee.
14. CANCELLATION POLICY: If the Magnolia Fine Arts Committee is notified of cancellation by August 15, a 100% refund of booth fee will be granted. Cancellations after August 15 will receive 80% refund only if the space is filled by a waitlisted artist. If not, fees are non-refundable. Cancellations MUST be sent via email to email@example.com.
15. Food vendors need proper insurance and meet health inspection requirements.
16. Artists are responsible for the protection of their art, materials, displays and for proper insurance. Artists will be held liable for any damage made by their tents or structure.
Artist Booth Information - https://www.magnoliaartsfestival.org/artist-info/
Food Trucks information - http://www.magnoliaartsfestival.org/ (see bottom of page)
Food Truck Vendor Application, Food truck code, Canopy-Cooking-Codes, FAQ-Mobile Vendors