Fri, Jun 17|
Crowne Plaza - Peachtree City
Artpreneur 2022 - Live Webinar
A 2-day live interactive webinar for creatives to share ideas and techniques, explore emerging trends and sharpen business acumen. FAACE members can attend the livestream for free.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jun 18, 2022, 5:00 PM
Crowne Plaza - Peachtree City, 201 Aberdeen Pkwy, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
About the event
A virtual and face-to-face 2-day event for creatives to share ideas and techniques, explore emerging trends and sharpen business acumen. Open to visual and performing artists. During the workshop, we will learn from one another, discuss the issues impacting our work and our lives, expand our professional skills, and network with emerging and professional artists.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) can help you - Kim Knight (SBDC Director)
- Trademark or Not, What a Writer Needs to Know? By a New York Times Best Selling Author Sherrilyn Kenyon
- How creativity and innovation can ignite success - Jason Bass (Jason Hunter Designs)
- How to photograph your artwork for Amazon and Etsy - Roger Sibaja (Gobi Photography)
- Learn how to make multiple income streams from your musical talent - Justin Clay (Music from the Heart Fine Arts Director)
- How artists can use grants to find opportunities and sell artwork - Georgia Council of the Arts (GCA)
- Tips on marketing your creative works - Jason Muldrow (Muldrow Marketing)
- Estate planning for the artist - Simmons, Finney & Winfield, Law Firm
- Painting and animation techniques - Mike Dillard (Mike D. Animation Studio)
- Do's and Don't for starting and managing your creative business
- and more...
FRIDAY NIGHT EXHIBIT/SOCIAL WITH LIVE MUSIC!!!
RegistrationStonehaven Amphitheater Foyer
Artpreneur Live Webinar
This ticket allows you to participate in our livestream event. You can watch and ask questions through our moderator.